Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm on the HOT SEAT!!


                    What will you do if you are on the Hot Seat? All eyes are watching you, every step you take and every move you made. Just like the song! damn!  Seriously guys, I really don't know what to do now. Because of one mistake that I made and I really apologize for it, it will not happen again I promise to myself, even though I'm not the only one who participated on the illegal acts in our office. I am really demotivated about it, I feel like a black sheep! My stats went down, cause I hate the person who complaint about me which I think he's just riding along the issue. In fact, he was also there laughing and joking around with us when that day happened. He's a bull shit! he really is! He is the one who needs to be demotivated not me, cause no one would like to be with him. He's an asshole! pretending to be a smart, a man even though he's a fucking retarded closet gay! I don't have any issue about gay people but he is very different. Fucking different!! his attitude is crazy oh my! He's a bitch.. totally mother fucking bitch!!

For now, because I'm on the hot seat.. I will do what they want me to do.. I will follow all they want me to do.. I don't want to ruin the trust of my boss... if that will happen, I better resign..

I love my job, I love my work, I love the people around me except the mother fucking retarded closet gay who stinks... wait he called me!! "what do you need?!" ... I thought he is going to say something besides work.. hehe...

well.. I wish I will overcome this issue, I don't want to kill people.. I wont! but don't push me to the limit... cause he will regret the day that he met me....

Just calm down hardyick... calm down.. let your manager do the rest... 

For heaven's sake, I don't want my wife to be affected on my issue... FOOL!!

For now.. I will wait for the decision of my case... Wish me luck FUCKERS!!! 


2 comments:

  1. tang-inang kabaklaan. kulang ka na naman sa tsupa

    ReplyDelete
  2. kung wala kang magawa sa buhay mo, pakamatay ka na lang tanga! o kya bakla ka ng bakla jan eh di tsupain mo na lang ako.. tang ina mo! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Comment Please?