Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Beloved Company.....



                     Our Beloved Company here in the Philippines, let me write this on English even though I'm not that good in grammars. Who the hell I care? I'm a Filipino not an American!! This company came from the US of course, and actually for me this a blessing in disguised because after Zenta, I tried to apply to other bigger companies but I failed. I never thought that TxVia will give us more opportunities compare to our previous companies. Right now, for almost 4mos I still enjoying my stay here and also my work as a customer support. Not only that, I love the way our bosses treat us, they are not a hierarchic people. They don't want to be called boss! imagine that?! Well I don't want to discuss all of our happy moments here in TxVia Philippines, the only thing that I want to share on this blog is " I am very happy and proud of my company and my bosses " ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please?